- All replies
- Subscribe to RSS
- Your Answer
- mavericks - How to write out a NORMAL tilde sign (~) in Mac? - Ask Different
- macos - Where is the Tilde Symbol on Swiss Mac Layout (Home Folder Symbol)? - Ask Different.
- playstation 1 emulator games for mac.
- food network giada grown up mac and cheese.
It was a pain. Easy right?
- wysiwyg css editor mac freeware.
- company of heroes 2 free download for mac.
- seagate backup plus portable mac and pc!
- creating a bootable mac os x lion server usb installer disk?
- Accents and tildes on a MacBook Pro?
- mac mysql create database command line.
- No tilde key on Finnish/Swedish keyboard on Mac?
I pressed something that was not an n. My mother always told me the 4th time is a charm. You are commenting using your WordPress. You are commenting using your Google account. You are commenting using your Twitter account.
You are commenting using your Facebook account. Notify me of new comments via email. Notify me of new posts via email. Mac Tips.
- how to say big mac meal in french.
- christian mac vs pc parody.
- Apple Footer!
Previous Post Next post. Create a free website or blog at WordPress. And stuff. Skip to content.
Subscribe to RSS
It only takes a minute to sign up. I switched to Mac recently. My passwords are not satisfied with that second little tilde sign. You might consider switching "U. International PC layout" to "U. On my U. I believe the same button is above the enter key on MacBooks from other countries. That is on the left side of Enter and below the Backspace key.
Another option is the Accent Menu you get when you hold down the key for the base letter, as described by Apple here.
I don't know Apple keyboard layout I'm using a Hackintosh but it works for me. Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site the association bonus does not count. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Sign up to join this community. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top. Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. Ask Question. Asked 5 years, 2 months ago.
mavericks - How to write out a NORMAL tilde sign (~) in Mac? - Ask Different
Active 6 months ago. Viewed k times. I'm using a U. S International PC keyboard layout. How do I make the tilde sign work on my Mac? Aborted Aborted 1 1 gold badge 3 3 silver badges 4 4 bronze badges. What about hardware? Are you using a Mac style keyboard?
Or your old PC style keyboard? Tom Gewecke Tom Gewecke I'm used to the PC formats which do as you suggested without the extra space , but it's not the case on my Mac.